top of page
Tue, Oct 25|
Assessing and Improving Psychological Health and Safety
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Oct 25, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – Oct 26, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
About the Event
Taking action to understand psychological health and safety within your organization or team can feel overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be.
After completing Assessing and Improving Psychological Health and Safety, you'll have:
- An understanding of the factors that affect psychological health and safety within an organization and team.
- The key tools to assess psychological health and safety, and how to break down the results and decide on the next steps.
- Strategies to engage staff to discuss the results, and practical adjustments that can be made to improve the psychological health and safety within your team.
This course is 6 hours and will take place June 1 & 2 from 12 PM - 3 PM ET each day making it accommodating for learners across Canada to join.
Included in the course is:
- A 6-hour course facilitated live by a workplace mental health expert who will answer your burning questions and help you overcome challenges.
- A workbook for you to capture the insights you learn along the way.
- A link to join us for the virtual event.
- Access to the course recording.
$299 + HST
bottom of page