top of page
Time & Location
Aug 30, 2022, 12:00 p.m. – Aug 31, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
About the Event
Cultivating a collaborative, cohesive, and supportive environment is imperative if you want your team to thrive. However, this is a group endeavour.
After completing Building Healthy Teams, you'll have:
- Communication strategies that will take team discussions from "this could have been an email" to productive and efficient.
- Team activities you can leverage to enhance team cohesion, reduce conflicts, and improve team culture.
- A plan you can take back to your workplace to engage your team in activities that build social intelligence, improve effectiveness, and support employee well-being.
This course is 6 hours and will take place August 30 & August 31 from 12 PM - 3 PM ET each day making it accommodating for learners across Canada to join.
Included in the course is:
- A 6-hour course facilitated live by a workplace mental health expert who will answer your burning questions and help you overcome challenges.
- A workbook for you to capture the insights you learn along the way.
- A link to join us for the virtual event.
- Access to the course recording.
$299 + HST
bottom of page