top of page
Wed, Jun 01|
Foundations for Mindful Leadership
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2022, 12:00 p.m. EDT – Jun 02, 2022, 3:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
This is Mindful Leader's flagship course and should be the first stop on your journey. We named it Foundations for Mindful Leadership because in this course we help you create a solid platform you’ll continue to build on throughout the Mindful Leader Certification Program.
After completing Foundations for Mindful Leadership, you'll have:
- Fool-proof communication strategies that build trust and commitment.
- Steps to take to address performance challenges that focus on employee commitment to change, and reinforce open and supportive communication.
- Personalized plans to help leaders and staff understand how they can manage their symptoms of stress, support their personal well-being, objectively address current stressors, and leverage available resources.
This course is 6 hours and will take place June 01 & 02 from 12 PM - 3 PM ET each day making it accommodating for learners across Canada to join.
Included in the course is:
- A 6-hour course facilitated live by a workplace mental health expert who will answer your burning questions and help you overcome challenges.
- A workbook for you to capture the insights you learn along the way.
- A link to join us for the virtual event.
- Access to the course recording.
$299 + HST
bottom of page