Tue, Jun 21|
Recognizing and Responding to Mental Health Issues
Time & Location
Jun 21, 2022, 12:00 p.m. EDT – Jun 22, 2022, 3:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
Our Recognizing and Responding to Mental Health Issues course is about understanding what emotional intelligence is, and how you can leverage those skills to support employees who are struggling at work. Supporting someone who's struggling can feel intimidating. You might worry about saying the wrong thing, how they'll react, or not knowing what steps you should take.
After completing Recognizing and Responding to Mental Health Issues, you'll have:
- A clear understanding of the four domains of emotional intelligence and the impact they have in the workplace.
- Effective strategies to help you have challenging conversations with employees who may be struggling at work.
- A practical approach to recommend resources to employees without making them feel ashamed or isolated.
This course is 6 hours and will take place June 21 & 22 from 12 PM - 3 PM ET each day making it accommodating for learners across Canada to join.
Included in the course is:
- A 6-hour course facilitated live by a workplace mental health expert who will answer your burning questions and help you overcome challenges.
- A workbook for you to capture the insights you learn along the way.
- A link to join us for the virtual event.
- Access to the course recording.
Recognizing and Responding
$299 + HST$299.00Tax: +$38.87 HSTSale ended