top of page
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2022, 12:00 p.m. EDT – Jul 14, 2022, 3:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
In this course, you'll be immersed in strategies that support employees to stay motivated, feel valued, and overcome any performance challenges that emerge along the way.
After completing Supporting Employees at Work, you'll have the skills to:
- Apply a supportive task management process that engages the employee in conversations that focus on constructive feedback, recognition, and specific tasks they may be struggling with.
- Clearly understand reasonable accommodation, undue hardship, and strategies that support an employee's successful return to work.
- Create a comprehensive accommodation plan that focuses on the employee's cognitive and behavioural capabilities to meet job expectations, and requires no medical information.
This course is 6 hours and will take place July 13 & July 14 from 12 PM - 3 PM ET each day making it accommodating for learners across Canada to join.
Included in the course is:
- A 6-hour course facilitated live by a workplace mental health expert who will answer your burning questions and help you overcome challenges.
- A workbook for you to capture the insights you learn along the way.
- A link to join us for the virtual event.
- Access to the course recording.
$299 + HST
bottom of page